A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Tabaddor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Tabaddor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Tabaddor, MD, PC is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaddor graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabaddor has 16 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Tabaddor MD and PC is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Tabaddor practice?
- Dr. Kamran Tabaddor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Tabaddor practices Neurological Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Queens Village, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.