Dr. Kamran Toluie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2014
I believe this doctor saved my life! He was able to diagnose a rare condition other doctors in his field failed to find. He has always been patient and kind to me and takes the time to explain all aspects of my care. I have and will continue to recommend him highly.

August 19th, 2013
Not sure about judgment
Dr. Toluie did an ablation on teenager even though he could not find the source of arrhythmia during the procedure. He actually had parents brought into procedure room and asked them what to do. Then after overnight hospitalization he said perhaps it was something different causing the arrhythmia. Ten years later patient is having more cardiac problems but he has moved away.

July 30th, 2010
Dr. Toluie has excellent diagnostic skills, compassionate and a wonderful bedside manner. He was quick to diagnose my condition and offer me hope and encouragement when I had none. I would highly recommend Dr. Toluie!

November 13th, 2009
Dr. Toluie is a very caring, compassionate physician. Treated me with the utmost respect, rapidly diagnosed and treated my condition. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top rate cardiologist.

July 23rd, 2008
DR. TOLUIE SAVED MY CAREER
DR. TOLUIE IS AN AMAZING AND CARING DOCTOR. I OWE MY CAREER TO HIM, AS HE HAS CURED MY A-FIB AND GOT ME OFF THE COUMADIN. I DEFENITELY RECOMMEND DOCTOR TOLUIE.

May 28th, 2008
Athlete with an anomaly
Dr Toluie is compassionate, scientifically erudite, attentive, with excellent bedside manner. His assessment of my heart anomaly was validated through scientific data. Riding my bike 30-50 miles a week has supported excellent health. In a moment of fear following a period of passing out, Dr Toluie provided medical information in a most compassionate way to accept the use of a pacemaker to assist me when needed. Serving in healthcare, I appreciate Dr Toluie's unique blend of gifts, insight, education and scholarly disposition.