Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamran Zaheri
Dr. Kamran Zaheri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Metairie, LA and New Orleans, LA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Zaheri is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Touro Infirmary and Tulane University Hospital & Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamran Zaheri has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Kamran Zaheri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Bradley Kieffer
New Orleans, LA 0.23 mi9
Dr. Lydia Richards
Emergency Medicine, Residency
New Orleans, LA 0.45 mi6
Dr. Maria Treme
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0.80 mi21