Dr. Kamrooz Tabibzadeh MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2016
I've never have written a review before this but because all of the nasty things that some of these people have said about the doctor I decided I needed to write this for any patient considering him as their doctor. He was nothing but wonderful to me throughout my entire pregnancy. He was absolutely amazing and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I love him dearly and I'm so upset that people would say such horrible things about him. I almost cancelled my first appointment with him when I read these reviews and I'm so glad I didn't. I can tell you from my personal experience with him, he's the best doctor in Los Angeles. He could have easily paid to delete these negative reviews like most doctors do, but he already knows he's a good doctor and he doesn't need to.

June 22nd, 2016
Excellent Dr. has delivered two of my children via cesarean without an complications.

September 18th, 2015
i had an awful experience with this doctor.the doctor himself is so rude and not knowledgable at all .

July 12th, 2015
sanyu rose
he is good at what he is doing.

July 27th, 2013
I I liked the clinic the staff is pretty nice Dr seems to know what he is doing heard he does very good C-sections

November 3rd, 2012
Thanks

October 20th, 2011
Horrible
As a member in the medical field, this doctor has provided absolutly no patient care, in any kind of a way. A friend of mine was having a baby at Northridge hospital and was 4 cm dialated. The nurses didn't know what they were doing nor did Dr. Tabibzadeh come in to check with her. She was addmited at 6am. Her water did not break, and while dialated they provided the epidural. Poor girl is diabetic and was 42 weeks pregnant. Basicly, he put my friend and her baby in danger...without one time coming in to check on her till the time was to break her water which was the following morning at 1 am. Would do anything for this man to be punished and to loose his license...shame on you for not completing your job properly!

October 20th, 2011
WORE DR. ON THE PLANEt
OVER ALL CAME TO SEE PATIENT AFTER 20HRS TRYED TO DO A C-SECTION WITHOUT SEEIN PATENT SHOWED UP 20 HRS LATER. TOLD MY SISTER IN LAW THAT SHE IS NEED TO CARRY HER BABY FOR 45 WEEKS. IF YOU WANT TO LIVE AND HAVE YOUR BABY LIVE DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!

December 15th, 2015