A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiszadeh graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raiszadeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh practice?
- Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.