A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamyar Amini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamyar Amini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamyar Amini, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Amini graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamyar Amini MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kamyar Amini practice?
- Dr. Kamyar Amini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kamyar Amini practices Otolaryngology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Northridge Otolaryngologists.