A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanade Shinkai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanade Shinkai is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanade Shinkai, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinkai graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Shinkai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanade Shinkai MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kanade Shinkai practice?
- Dr. Kanade Shinkai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanade Shinkai practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.