Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not listening. show details Not listening.
by John Q. Public on Jan 5th, 2016

Isn't listening to me. Fought for 8 months to return to my old pain management doctor after the insurance made me change. Now he's trying to make me go see someone else.

great dr show details great dr
by michael on Jun 25th, 2014

dr s is a great dr! he has treated me and my family for years I would recommend him to anyone.

Kind and professional show details Kind and professional
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. is a caring man who took his time with me. Explained this plan of care, testing, medication, etc. before scheduling. any test. I felt really at ease with scheduling what the Dr. recommend. The front office staff she was very friendly and explained the appointments and what I needed to do. The back office nurses we pleasant as well. I would recommend this Dr. to my family and friends. Overall great experience.

If your in pain..go somewhere else! show details If your in pain..go somewhere else!
Aug 26th, 2011

I had an appointment with dr.s yesterday. I was having severe pain in my neck and coldnt move my head..He wanted to send me out for an MRI and to a physical therapy which is fine, but he gave me just a nsaid for the pain. My neck hurt so bad I couldnt even lay down or go to work. I was in agony.I left his office in tears, because he would do nothing more until my tests and referrals were done which could have taken weeks. I went back the next day, and was told if I was in that much pain I should go to the ER. I left again in tears. Thank god the PA at the ER knew exactly what was wrong with me and prescribed the correct meds. Within hours of seeing him I could actually lay down and even turn my head alittle, I may even be able to go back to work in a day or two. If I had waited I no doubt would still be in agony. I thought your PCM was supposed to treat you..not just pass you off to someone else for help.