Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Sivalingam has been my Dr. for the last 8 years, he is very knwoleadable and pays attention to my complains, always kind, my visits to the Dr. are very enjoyable.

January 5th, 2016
Not listening.
Isn't listening to me. Fought for 8 months to return to my old pain management doctor after the insurance made me change. Now he's trying to make me go see someone else.

June 25th, 2014
great dr
dr s is a great dr! he has treated me and my family for years I would recommend him to anyone.

November 10th, 2011
Kind and professional
Dr. is a caring man who took his time with me. Explained this plan of care, testing, medication, etc. before scheduling. any test. I felt really at ease with scheduling what the Dr. recommend. The front office staff she was very friendly and explained the appointments and what I needed to do. The back office nurses we pleasant as well. I would recommend this Dr. to my family and friends. Overall great experience.

August 26th, 2011
If your in pain..go somewhere else!
I had an appointment with dr.s yesterday. I was having severe pain in my neck and coldnt move my head..He wanted to send me out for an MRI and to a physical therapy which is fine, but he gave me just a nsaid for the pain. My neck hurt so bad I couldnt even lay down or go to work. I was in agony.I left his office in tears, because he would do nothing more until my tests and referrals were done which could have taken weeks. I went back the next day, and was told if I was in that much pain I should go to the ER. I left again in tears. Thank god the PA at the ER knew exactly what was wrong with me and prescribed the correct meds. Within hours of seeing him I could actually lay down and even turn my head alittle, I may even be able to go back to work in a day or two. If I had waited I no doubt would still be in agony. I thought your PCM was supposed to treat you..not just pass you off to someone else for help.