Internists

Lancaster Cardiology Medical Group
43860 10th St W
Lancaster, CA 93534
661-948-7608
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great dr  |  show details
by michael on Jun 25th, 2014

dr s is a great dr! he has treated me and my family for years I would recommend him to anyone.

|  We Need More Caring Doctor's Like Dr. K. Sivalingam  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

Outstanding doctor. He has been my doctor for 18 years. When i first met Doctor Sivalingham I had high blood pressure, very high cholesterol and a very bad back. Nothing to brag about being only 43 at that time. Doctor Sivalingham in a polite no none sense way laid the law down to me telling me i needed to start getting serious with my heath if i want to live. The road i was on was going to shorten my life. But, if i would work and listen to what he needed me to do i could lower my cholesterol, blood pressure. I wasn't over weight I just was one of those people that believed not being over weight i didn't have to worry about what i ate, drank or the amounts of both. That visit changed my life and more than likely saved my life. Moving forward 20 years my blood pressure is now norman including my cholesterol. To me, his stern polite way he told me about if i want to live, plus the medical path he put me on saved my life. No doubt about it! I am now 64 and feeling great. AND, in better health than i was 20 years ago. Thank you Doctor Sivalingam and your staff for all you do!!David ZickafooseRosamond, Ca.

|  Kind and professional  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. is a caring man who took his time with me. Explained this plan of care, testing, medication, etc. before scheduling. any test. I felt really at ease with scheduling what the Dr. recommend. The front office staff she was very friendly and explained the appointments and what I needed to do. The back office nurses we pleasant as well. I would recommend this Dr. to my family and friends. Overall great experience.

|  If your in pain..go somewhere else!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

I had an appointment with dr.s yesterday. I was having severe pain in my neck and coldnt move my head..He wanted to send me out for an MRI and to a physical therapy which is fine, but he gave me just a nsaid for the pain. My neck hurt so bad I couldnt even lay down or go to work. I was in agony.I left his office in tears, because he would do nothing more until my tests and referrals were done which could have taken weeks. I went back the next day, and was told if I was in that much pain I should go to the ER. I left again in tears. Thank god the PA at the ER knew exactly what was wrong with me and prescribed the correct meds. Within hours of seeing him I could actually lay down and even turn my head alittle, I may even be able to go back to work in a day or two. If I had waited I no doubt would still be in agony. I thought your PCM was supposed to treat you..not just pass you off to someone else for help.