Dr. Kanaka Lakshmy Chelliah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanaka Lakshmy Chelliah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2017

The office visits, diagnosis, etc. are handled well. The followup by staff of getting prescriptions filled, orders, etc. is erratic. Sometimes days or week go by before Rx are called in or referrals and other documents prepared. This seems to be an office staff problem, but is does affect the quality of the overall service. If your need is urgent or your condition brittle, I would go somewhere else.

February 10th, 2016

Awesome doctor

Dr. Chelliah is highly competent doctor in town. Her diagnosis is pretty accurate. I have see few doctors in town and she is my best doctor, who really cares for patients. Her office staffs are very nice, easy to get appointment, no wait time at all. Great experience! I strongly recommend to her.

June 28th, 2015

I can only assume the good reviews this doctor has received are from her friends and family.

I had a worsening pain in my lower abdomen that was making even walking difficult. The people I mentioned it to all thought it was a hernia. When I looked up the symptoms on-line, a hernia was the prediction and it said that sometimes hernias are not externally visible. When I saw Dr. Chelliah, she said that because it was not visible it could not be a hernia. She did not examine me and dismissed everything I told her about my symptoms. She told me it must be arthritis from my hip and that the only thing I could do for the pain was take some Tylenol. After 4 visits to this doctor where she did nothing for me and basically wrote off my persistent pain as old age, I finally switched to a good doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. The new doctor quickly ordered test and got me scheduled for hernia surgery. I feel much after the surgery. DO NOT SEE DR. CHELLIAH. Either she's incompetent or she doesn't care about her patients well being.

January 28th, 2013

Vitals Guest

I really dislike changing doctors, but mine retired. My daughter recommended her to me. I have been seeing her for about a year now. Always have quick access to appointments and followup. I could not be happier with her diagnosis, treatment and followup. Excellent service and ease from her staff. Thank you Dr. Chelliah and Joanna.

July 2nd, 2012

I was in and out in a half hour. The annual gynecological exam I had was the quickest, easiest, most superlative exam I've had, and I've had a lot! The single front office staff is welcoming and efficient. So, so refreshing! Thank heavens there is one place in LC to go to that isn't so wrapped up in bureaucratic minutia and self-imagined power.

November 9th, 2011

Very nice and caring physician

August 10th, 2017