Dr. Kanakasabai Narasimhan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanakasabai Narasimhan?

January 22nd, 2016

Great doctor; takes a lot to time to listen to problems; was able to get my thyroid med regulated.

January 14th, 2016

Awesome Doctor and Team

Dr. Narashimhan is a great doctor. He takes time to explain your treatment regimen. He is very caring of his patients. The ladies on staff are great, especially "Sandra" I would recommend Dr.Narashimhan and staff to everyone.

January 2nd, 2015

Exceptional, personable office staff and doctor!

June 10th, 2013

Great MD

Have been T1 diabetic for well over 50 years and have had many doctors in that time. Outlived most of them. Would rank Dr. Narasimhan among the better ones. Was sorry to see him go, but he has moved up in the world. Which was well deserved. Quite a likeable person, too.

August 15th, 2011

Very disappointed with Dr Narasimhan and his staff

Totally unprofessional imho. It was not uncommon for them to cancel an appt at the last minute & then send a letter with a new appt time/date without checking with me first to see if it fit my schedule. They didn't care. You are just a number to them. A couple of their nurses were horrible - one in particular would call-in incorrect prescriptions, etc. I am not talking about small script errors either, but multiple, gross, major errors. You wouldn't believe how bad! When I began to question their professionalism they went on the attack and dropped me as a patient (although I believe the other clinic I had approached may have requested records which sent Lex Endo into a tissy once they found-out I was planning a move), and days later my Endo, Narasimhan Kanakasabai, announced he was leaving effective immediately. Good riddance. Didn't surprise me in the least.The entire experience was horrible. Others have told me they have since moved from there as well. Worse experience of all is never being able to get through to anyone on the phone (in a reasonable amount of time), and when you could, they would put you on hold forever it seemed. The last time, the one that put me over the edge, I was calling mobile from out of town. My cell phone clock recorded a 37 min call, most of that time spent on hold trying to get through to someone. That's not counting an earlier call where my call was dropped by their operator. I've got it all, and more, on phone records and logged. IMHO the attitude of this clinic is poor compared to others I have dealt with. My new Endo is Dr Horst at Laurel Endo and they are Great! I never knew how good it could be, how much better I could become, until I was allowed to become a patient at a really good Endo Clinic. Narasimhan has no personality and it shows in his staff and reverberates through the entire clinic.

September 30th, 2017