Dr. Kanamaruapudi Rao Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kanamaruapudi Rao?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 6th, 2015

Against Mothers Wishes

Im a second time mom , had my daughter 3 days ago . Dr Rao got assigned to her while we are in the hospital , she began to lose weight (about 10% of her body weight) he told me I would not be able to breastfeed exclusively & gave her 25 mL of formula behind my back when she was not in the room with me AFTER I TOLD HIM SHE WILL NOT HAVE FORMULA . I am one very angry mother , Dr. Rao refused to answer any of my questions regarding her weight & ignored the one thing I said I did not want happening . If you are a new mama who is breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed & you will deliver here , steer clear of this man .

Type 2 Diabetes