Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanayo Odeluga
Dr. Kanayo Odeluga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago Heights, IL, with another office in East Chicago, IN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Odeluga is affiliated with St Catherine Hospital, ST Margaret Mercy North Campus and St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights. He speaks English.
Dr. Kanayo Odeluga has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kanayo Odeluga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago Heights, IL.
Dr. David Pitrak
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago Heights, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Rakesh Chugh
Chicago Heights, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Srinivas Reddy
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Chicago Heights, IL 0 mi21