A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanayo Ubesie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanayo Ubesie, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanayo Ubesie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Teenage Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubesie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ubesie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanayo Eugene Ubesie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kanayo E. Ubesie practice?
- Dr. Kanayo Ubesie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanayo Ubesie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.