A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanchana Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanchana Madhavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madhavan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madhavan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanchana Madhavan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Madhavan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanchana Mala Madhavan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kanchana M. Madhavan practice?
- Dr. Kanchana Madhavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanchana Madhavan practices Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.