A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanchana Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanchana Madhavan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanchana Madhavan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Madhavan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanchana M Madhavan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kanchana M. Madhavan practice?
- Dr. Kanchana Madhavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kanchana Madhavan practices Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.