A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandace Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkins
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Atkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandace Atkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandace Daleen Atkins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kandace D. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Kandace Atkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kandace Atkins practices Psychiatry near French Camp, CA.
See French Camp Psychiatrists.