A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandace Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandace Bidette Farmer DO is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kandace B. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Kandace Farmer has 21 office locations.
Dr. Kandace Farmer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Greenville, SC.
See Denton Radiologists.