A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandace Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandace Bidette Farmer DO is a female Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kandace B. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Kandace Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kandace Farmer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Radiologists.