A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandace Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kandace B. Farmer practice?
Dr. Kandace Farmer practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Greenville, SC.
See Denton Radiologists.