A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandan Kulandaivel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandan Kulandaivel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulandaivel graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kulandaivel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandan Kulandaivel MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kandan Kulandaivel practice?
- Dr. Kandan Kulandaivel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kandan Kulandaivel practices Neurology near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Abington, PA.
See Bangor Neurologists.