A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandarp Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kandarp Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandarp Shah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandarp Shah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kandarp Shah practice?
- Dr. Kandarp Shah has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kandarp Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Porterville, CA.
See Hanford Internists and Hanford Gastroenterologists.