A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandarp Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kandarp Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandarp Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandarp Shah MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kandarp Shah practice?
- Dr. Kandarp Shah has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kandarp Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA and Clovis, CA.
See Hanford Internists and Hanford Gastroenterologists.