Learn more about Dr. Kandarp Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kandarp Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandarp Shah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandarp Shah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kandarp Shah practice?
- Dr. Kandarp Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kandarp Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Internists and Visalia Gastroenterologists.