A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandathil Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kandathil Mathew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandathil Mathew, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Mathew has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kandathil Mathew practice?
Dr. Kandathil Mathew practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Locust Grove, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Riverdale Internists and Riverdale Cardiologists.