A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandathil Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kandathil Mathew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandathil Mathew, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Mathew has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandathil Mathew BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kandathil Mathew practice?
- Dr. Kandathil Mathew has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kandathil Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Locust Grove, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Riverdale Internists and Riverdale Cardiologists.