A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandathil Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kandathil Mathew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandathil Mathew, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Mathew has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandathil M Mathew BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kandathil M. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Kandathil Mathew has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kandathil Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Stockbridge Internists and Stockbridge Cardiologists.