A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandelaria Rumilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandelaria Rumilla, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumilla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rumilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandelaria Margarita Rumilla MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kandelaria M. Rumilla practice?
- Dr. Kandelaria Rumilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Kandelaria Rumilla practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.