A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandice Ludwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandice Ludwig, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludwig graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ludwig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandice K Ludwig MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kandice K. Ludwig practice?
- Dr. Kandice Ludwig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kandice Ludwig practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.