A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandice Knigge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandice Knigge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knigge graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Knigge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knigge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan