A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandice Knigge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knigge
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Knigge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandice Knigge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knigge graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Knigge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandice Leigh Knigge MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kandice L. Knigge practice?
- Dr. Kandice Knigge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kandice Knigge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.