A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandice Knigge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knigge
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandice Knigge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knigge graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Knigge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandice Leigh Knigge MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kandice L. Knigge practice?
- Dr. Kandice Knigge has 1 office location.
Dr. Kandice Knigge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.