A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandis Rivers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kandis Rivers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kandis Rivers, BS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kandis K. Rivers practice?
Dr. Kandis Rivers practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.