A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedovskiy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fedovskiy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
- Emory University School of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fedovskiy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaney J. Fedovskiy practice?
Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.