A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedovskiy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Fedovskiy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaney Jervelle Fedovskiy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kaney J. Fedovskiy practice?
- Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.