A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedovskiy
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fedovskiy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedovskiy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Fedovskiy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaney Jervelle Fedovskiy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kaney J. Fedovskiy practice?
- Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaney Fedovskiy practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.