A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejura graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tejura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tejura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura practice?
Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura practices Pediatrics near Corona, CA.
See Corona Pediatricians.