A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejura graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tejura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura practice?
- Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaneyalal Tejura practices Pediatrics near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Corona Pediatricians.