A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kang Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kang Kwon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kang Kwon MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kang Kwon practice?
- Dr. Kang Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kang Kwon practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Flint, MI.
See Flint Psychiatrists.