A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kang Rah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kang Rah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rah graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Rah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Kent General Hospital,Dover, De
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kang Hi Rah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kang H. Rah practice?
- Dr. Kang Rah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kang Rah practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Anesthesiologists.