inactive

Kangihnn I Paik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2016
Worst MD. Should be banned!
Dr. Paik Kangihnn should be banned from practicing medicine. I recently found out from another dermatologist that I had infected dermatitis on my hand and neck. However when I had my first visit with with Paik, he said that the cause of the rash was due to "stress" and that it will take a LONG time before it goes away even after being prescribed a topical antibiotic and a cream for itchiness. I do not have stress! When I went to the 2nd dermatologist (because my rash was not getting better after several weeks), that doctor said that he knows of Dr. Paik and that he says that ("stress") to all his patients! Paik doesn't know what the heck he's doing. That's why he told me that it'll take a long time to heal. The second dermatologist prescribed me different medications and my task cleared up within 10 days. Do not go to him. He's a crook and will just take your money!

June 5th, 2012
FANTASTIC
Been coming to Dr. Paik since 1986 and from preventing my acne in my teens to removing unwanted spots and bumps, he has always been spot on...he is also one of the funniest doctors on the planet...

November 29th, 2010
woman
He was fast,fair in price and I was happy with the results. I went with my girlfriend who was a model, in fact all my girlfriends went to see him.

March 3rd, 2009
Best dermatologist I've ever had the opportunity to be treated by