Dr. Kangmin Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kangmin Lee?

Best surgeon saved my life

Posted on April 16th, 2017

With out Dr. kangmin D. Lee I could been paralyzed Thank god and I'm thankful that I had Dr. lee as my surgeon

Successful surgery and recovery

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

I am a competitive athlete. I was in great condition when I damaged my C5-C6, spinal chord and severed my anterior longitudinal ligament last summer. Both arms became paralyzed. Dr. Lee performed a discetomy and fusion. Six months later I am practically back to normal...I just need to continue stengthening one arm. Thank you, Dr. Lee. I highly recommend you!

Posted on December 31st, 2016

Amazing and compassionate doctor

Dr. Lee saved my life

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Dr. Lee was extremely compassionate and caring with me. He explained all the details of my brain tumor and after surgery was always there to answer my questions. He has really meant a great deal to me and my family

disappointed

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Posted on March 30th, 2015

My husband was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer which had spread to his brain with 2 tumors, one on the right frontal lobe and one at the base of his skull. After meeting Dr. Lee, he gave us the confidence that we would have a positive outcome. His beside manner is quietly confident and reassuring. When he brings an associate with him on his hospital rounds he takes the time to introduce them and what position they have on his team. If we had any additional questions, he always took the time to call us back quickly. After the neurosurgery it was decided that my husband should undergo a gamma knife procedure. We did not care for the physician that is closer to our home in South Jersey. During one of the follow-up office visits with Dr. Lee he recommended an associate of his. Another wonderful doctor and the fact that Dr. Lee would be on the team convinced us to go ahead with this procedure. My husband is doing so well with it seems no side effects from neurosurgery or the gamma knife procedures. Dr. Lee's office staff is very helpful and his direct assistant Mercedes is delightful. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Lee but I am so grateful that he was assigned to our case in St. Barnabas Hospital

Dr Lee Removes my Pituitary Adenoma

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I was going blind due to optical nerves being pushed out of place by a growth on my pituitary gland. Dr. Lee removed the growth which restored full eye sight as well as restoration of hormone balance. Even my low-T condition disappeared, which I was not expecting. Dr. Lee really uses active listening to establish trust. He never got defensive no matter how intensely my wife and I quizzed and questioned him about all of his experience. We did not trust any surgeon at the beginning, but I sure trust him now. Very understanding and thorough in his explanations. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Disinterested and unprepared.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I met with Dr. Lee for a 10 day follow up following a lumbar microdiskectomy performed by another surgeon in the practice who was not available during the 10 day period. It was the week between Christmas and New Years. Dr. Lee's demeanor was polite but disinterested. He did not know who I was when he entered the exam room nor why I was there. He did not recall assisting on my surgery. He provided no information that the first surgeon did not give my wife following the procedure. My wife and I assumed he was having a bad day. While demeanor is widely variable there is no excuse for being unprepared.

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Explained fully procedure to be done...talked to family after surgery about what was done...spent time going over future plans and had reassuring manner..would highly recommend Dr. Lee to others and will see again if needed.

Posted on October 14th, 2017