A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanhaiyalal Kantu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanhaiyalal Kantu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanhaiyalal Kantu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kantu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanhaiyalal DR Kantu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Kanhaiyalal D. Kantu practice?
- Dr. Kanhaiyalal Kantu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanhaiyalal Kantu practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.