Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat
Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waldorf, MD. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hampton Bipat is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center and Civista Medical Center. Dr. Hampton Bipat has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waldorf, MD.
Dr. George Wathen
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Waldorf, MD 0.05 mi41
Dr. Niran Sharma
Waldorf, MD 0.05 mi48
Dr. Thomas Gage
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Waldorf, MD 0.11 mi41