A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton Bipat graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hampton Bipat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Civista Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat practice?
- Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat practices Internal Medicine near Waldorf, MD.
See Waldorf Internists.