Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat?

Looking for another doctor, not happy

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. Hampton-Bipat for over 10 years. She is a good doctor. Bit lately I have notice over the last 4 years she is no longer available to see you, and you only get to see her PA's. Not cool and you see a different PA every time you visit. I don not mind see a PA for follow-ups, but if I am coming in for my yearly physical, I want to see the Dr. Hampton-Bipat not one of her PA's. This happen over the last 4 years. Not happy looking for anther physician

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I love dr Bipat office , they are very kind and willing to work with you , Colin is very blessed man people don't juge him , dr Bipat you are the best in Waldorf , thank you very much for helping me change my life .

Great

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr Bipat is very nice and her staff , great dr office in Waldorf 😊 Keep up the good work Dr Bipat love you .

Best in Waldorf

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Best doctor office in waldorf , i love dr Bipat she is very good and kind nice staff .

Posted on April 21st, 2016

love her bedside manner !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Great doctor , I read the reviews and I give her a try , love this office, thank you dr Bipat .

Outstanding Primary Care Office

Posted on March 29th, 2016

From making my appointment, to checking in, seeing the doctor/provider, to checking out, I was well pleased! The best experience I've had in a long time! Keep up the awesome job HB Medical & Wellness Care staff 👍👌

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Best Doctor Office in Waldorf.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor

Looking for a new primary

Posted on February 6th, 2016

I really do not want to go back to this practice after how my grandmother and I were treated today. Instead of saying my insurance didn't cover a specific nebulizer I need and requested she told my grandmother "Giving her that nebulizer was just me being nice" the proceeded to kick her out of the exam room so that she could chastise me in private about the procedure for getting a referral. I have a complex medical history and I deal with enough as it is. I don't come to the doctor to be chastised. I don't need a doctor who thinks giving medically necessary equipment is a privilege when it can mean life or death without it.

Used to be....

Posted on December 27th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Bipat's for over 8 years and out of the eight the last four were horrible! I noticed that things started to run like a business verses a medical facility to help patients! Her staff is rude and extremely unprofessional. Dr. Bipat used to see all of her patients and had a lovely bedside manner and would take the time to explain things to you but now you won't even see her, she has begun to push off patients off on her PA which is completely unacceptable! I've heard stories of her husband managing her front office and his personality; maybe this is the reason for the horrible signs all over the windows indicating a fee for just breathing in the office! I understand making sure people are aware of cancellations, but this is awful; it gives the perception that all they're about is that almighty dollar and building an empire! Count me out Lucious and Cookie!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Alexis, staff, needs some customer service skills, no eye contact and is very robot otherwise my experience was good.