Dr. Kanika Hampton Bipat MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Waldorf, MD

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017
Looking for another doctor, not happy
I have been going to see Dr. Hampton-Bipat for over 10 years. She is a good doctor. Bit lately I have notice over the last 4 years she is no longer available to see you, and you only get to see her PA's. Not cool and you see a different PA every time you visit. I don not mind see a PA for follow-ups, but if I am coming in for my yearly physical, I want to see the Dr. Hampton-Bipat not one of her PA's. This happen over the last 4 years. Not happy looking for anther physician

June 24th, 2016
I love dr Bipat office , they are very kind and willing to work with you , Colin is very blessed man people don't juge him , dr Bipat you are the best in Waldorf , thank you very much for helping me change my life .

June 11th, 2016
Great
Dr Bipat is very nice and her staff , great dr office in Waldorf 😊 Keep up the good work Dr Bipat love you .

June 2nd, 2016
Best in Waldorf
Best doctor office in waldorf , i love dr Bipat she is very good and kind nice staff .

April 21st, 2016
love her bedside manner !!!!!!!!!!!!

March 30th, 2016
Great doctor , I read the reviews and I give her a try , love this office, thank you dr Bipat .

March 29th, 2016
Outstanding Primary Care Office
From making my appointment, to checking in, seeing the doctor/provider, to checking out, I was well pleased! The best experience I've had in a long time! Keep up the awesome job HB Medical & Wellness Care staff 👍👌

March 25th, 2016
Best Doctor Office in Waldorf.

March 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor

February 6th, 2016
Looking for a new primary
I really do not want to go back to this practice after how my grandmother and I were treated today. Instead of saying my insurance didn't cover a specific nebulizer I need and requested she told my grandmother "Giving her that nebulizer was just me being nice" the proceeded to kick her out of the exam room so that she could chastise me in private about the procedure for getting a referral. I have a complex medical history and I deal with enough as it is. I don't come to the doctor to be chastised. I don't need a doctor who thinks giving medically necessary equipment is a privilege when it can mean life or death without it.

December 27th, 2015
Used to be....
I was a patient of Dr. Bipat's for over 8 years and out of the eight the last four were horrible! I noticed that things started to run like a business verses a medical facility to help patients! Her staff is rude and extremely unprofessional. Dr. Bipat used to see all of her patients and had a lovely bedside manner and would take the time to explain things to you but now you won't even see her, she has begun to push off patients off on her PA which is completely unacceptable! I've heard stories of her husband managing her front office and his personality; maybe this is the reason for the horrible signs all over the windows indicating a fee for just breathing in the office! I understand making sure people are aware of cancellations, but this is awful; it gives the perception that all they're about is that almighty dollar and building an empire! Count me out Lucious and Cookie!

August 25th, 2015
Alexis, staff, needs some customer service skills, no eye contact and is very robot otherwise my experience was good.