A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanishka Sircar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanishka Sircar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sircar graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sircar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanishka Sircar MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kanishka Sircar practice?
- Dr. Kanishka Sircar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanishka Sircar practices Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.