A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanista Basnayake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanista Basnayake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basnayake graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Basnayake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanista Menike Basnayake MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kanista M. Basnayake practice?
- Dr. Kanista Basnayake has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanista Basnayake practices Family Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Family Physicians.