Dr. Kaniz Khan-Jaffery MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 13 reviews

October 10th, 2016
Fibroidmialsia / Nerve Damage
I see Dr. Jaffery Khan once. Month, Dr. khan and her staff are very professional. Dr. Khan taks her time with me really listen to me during my visit. Yes i would recommend her to a friend , the pain that i experience is severe and she is a Awsome. Doctor. Amen

October 7th, 2016
Suffering
I was very unhappy with my visits 5-6 HR wait just for a script ,she did test mri ,whole body emg an told me I have alot nerve damage in my arms legs an hands never said anything about my herniated discs or my hip problems I seen 20 plp come out with braces on mostly young plp an I never got mine for my back ,or my carpal tunnel in both arms along with tendinitis of my thumbs yes I am a chronic pain patient .other drs had me on 1 vinza an 4-6 oxycodone a day ..she gave me 2 fives ! I suffered the same as having taken anything /nothing for my pain .I also have ptsd anxiety, add ..and am bipolar .my treating physician sent me here to receive medical marijuana which she does not prescribed her husband did .being homeless for the past 2 years hasn't been easy, no!! I don't have a drug problem !! I was in a mental abusive relationship after 15 years it ended, an I didn't have anywhere to turn ,my family was against us from the beginning, an abandon me so, I had nowhere to turn, I've moved 11 times in a year slept in alotta bad places ..an being in pain doesn't help your situation along with my mind being in pain .I haven't been back to Dr Khan in ten months being homeless an my car was broken-down an riding a bus there an then sitting there ..5 hours is too painful for me ..I can't do it ..physically or mentally .I need a Dr asap although Dr Khan is very sweet" I don't think she can help me ;or treat my condition .she has too many patients ..she can't keep up with ...I need relief today ..thank you

September 23rd, 2016
RATING REVIEW
ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WHEN I VISIT! STAFF IS PLEASANT AND ATTENTIVE. DR. JAFFERY IS A PLEASURE.

June 29th, 2016
Don't GO HERE!
Horrid place. The wait to get an appointment was over 2 months. The time spent sitting in horrendous, uncomfortable chairs was over 4 hours. The actual doctor spend less than 5 minutes with me. She sat behind a desk and never made eye contact with me. I never went back.

May 9th, 2016
The man
I know why I get prescribed weak medicine and the multiple injuries I have are still in immense pain. People leave remarks like this and I have to receive sub par treatment as a result. I feel I could be treated properly somewhere else. But, I have no resources to try treatment elsewhere. I am just hoping I get fair treatment soon cause MY pain terrible ..

February 28th, 2016
a low life
she dismissed my son for not and i quote "gett on the goddamm table or your not getting your meds" end quote and this table was a table they use to stick needles in you and put VOLTAGE through your NERVES whgich is PAINFULL and which my son HAD PROOF that he had this test THREE TIMES PRIOIR by THREE DIFFERENT DOCTORS this info was FAXED to her OFFICE,.. and i have the CONFIRMED fax from MY SONS DOCTOR OFFICE she claimed she never got it and THREATENED my son by saying if you don't get on the table you will not get your prescriptiion THATS ILLEGAL PLUS i have seen KNOWN drugg addicts in this office SOMEONE should investigate this woman she suckers these drug addicts into taking all these guinea pig treatments and they have no choice because they are pill junkies ,.. why do you think her office is SO FULL OF PEOPLE you think they are there for the NICE LADY SHE IS i seriously doubt it THEY ARE THERE BECAUSE SHE GIVES THEM WHAT THEY WANT and then FORCES them into treatments THAT THE DO NOT WANT ,... which people waiting in the waiting room have TOLD ME ths ,... bottom line SHE IS NO GOOD AND SHOULD BE CHECKED OUT BY HAVING POLICE DISGUISED AS PATIENTS GO THERE AND SEE what she does SHE HAS A TEMPER with patients AND YOU WILL SEE THIS when you refuse to take her SHOCK test which HURTS very bad

November 12th, 2015
Good pain management doc
she is a very good Dr, i have had the pleasure of being with her and her husband and they are both are very caring people. Only problem is the waiting time is 2 hours plus once you sign in. other wise she is a great pain med doc.

November 6th, 2015
Mrs
I believe Dr Khan Jaffery is an extremely kind &caring person, who does not judge people solely based on appearance .She is a dedicated physician and is in no way pretentious .I thank God for Dr. Khan Jaffery!

February 5th, 2015
Best Doctor
Dr. Khan-Jaffery is the kindest doctor that I have ever met..

December 31st, 2014
best place I have been too that cares truly cares gives me what works for my pain ,the crap on television about the husband he has treated me with no disrespect and its all crap

July 3rd, 2014
The most caring doctor (and human being)!
Dr. Khan-Jaffery made me feel like I was her only patient and part of her family. Extremely compassionate and caring. What a difference from what my past experiences with other doctors have been.

July 3rd, 2014
Changed my life!
Dr. Khan-Jaffery took the time (that none of my previous doctors had) to diagnose and fully explain my condition to me. She then set up a preliminary treatment plan as well as an additional test (EMG to see if I have nerve damage) for me. I have very high expectations moving forward under her care as since visiting her I finally seem to have some control over my chronic pain and have hopes of again having a normal life (where I can actually hold my 4yo)...