A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramamurthy
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ramamurthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramamurthy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy practice?
- Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edcouch, TX.
See McAllen Primary Care Doctors, McAllen Internists, and McAllen Geriatric Doctors.