A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramamurthy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy practice?
- Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edcouch, TX.
See McAllen Primary Care Doctors, McAllen Internists, and McAllen Geriatric Doctors.