A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramamurthy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramamurthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamurthy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramamurthy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy practice?
- Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kannan Ramamurthy practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edcouch, TX.
See McAllen Primary Care Doctors, McAllen Internists, and McAllen Geriatric Doctors.