Neurologists

23101 Sherman Pl
Ste 501
West Hills, CA 91307
818-340-5421
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Sep 13th, 2012

Overall my experience with this office (staff and doctor) has been great. There is almost no wait time. The staff is friendly. There was a rude person at the time I was there, and the office manager tried to calm the patient for quite awhile. Finally, another pt told that rude person to just leave. It was upsetting to everyone in the waiting room. But overall, my experience has been just fine.

|  Poor attitude with Office Staff  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Office staff very rude and unprofessional, office manager very, extremely rude and raised voice then threatened to make complaint against us calling...she even accused us of not telling the truth when we told her our referring MD already spoke with their MD regarding our concerns and she didn't even listen instead said it couldn't have happened. These may be good MD's but office staff drove us away with the office manager being the final straw!!!! If one can not manage their office staff emphasizing polite, professional communication then that needs to be considered as the office staff may indicate deeper problems.

Jan 31st, 2012

The main issue is with the Office StaffThey are very unprofessional and untrained in dealing with patient needs.Appears to have no office manager who handles paperwork in a timely fashion.Very difficult to get help from them, especially since I was in a great pain of pain and would have appreciated somehelp in a timely fashion.Also, the Dr. does not take any calls after hours and does not have any doctorwho covers emergencies for him. His office is closed every Friday and appears to take a half day off on Wed or Thursdays as well so he is very hard to reach. Dr. Paramesh is knowledgeable in his field but his "bedside manner" is unfriendly.Bottom line: Speak when only spoken too,don't ask questions. He displays noempathy.

May 15th, 2010

Dr. Paramesh was incorrect about some items that made me think he didn't read my chart before speaking to me.