A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kannya Asokan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kannya Asokan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kannya Asokan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asokan graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Asokan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Select Specialties Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kannya Parameshwari Asokan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kannya P. Asokan practice?
- Dr. Kannya Asokan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kannya Asokan practices Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists.