A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanta Arya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanta Arya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanta Arya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arya graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanta Arya BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kanta Arya practice?
- Dr. Kanta Arya has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanta Arya practices Pediatrics near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Pediatricians.