A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanta Bhambhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanta Bhambhani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhambhani graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhambhani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanta Bhambhani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kanta Bhambhani practice?
- Dr. Kanta Bhambhani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kanta Bhambhani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians and Clinton Township Pediatric Specialists.