Learn more about Dr. Kanthi Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanthi Raju, Psychiatrist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raju
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raju Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanthi Raju, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanthi Penmatcha Raju DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kanthi P. Raju practice?
- Dr. Kanthi Raju has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanthi Raju practices Psychiatry near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Psychiatrists.