A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jegathesan graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Jegathesan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan practice?
- Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan practices Internal Medicine near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Internists.