A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan is Good. Dr. Jegathesan has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jegathesan graduated from University Of Peradeniya.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jegathesan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jegathesan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan practice?
Dr. Kanthimathi Jegathesan practices Internal Medicine near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Internists.