Dr. Kanthryn Landherr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanthryn Landherr?

bad doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Let me start off by saying I would never recommend this doctor. Iwas a high risk pregnancy and she failed to refer me to any high risk doctors. She hardly saw me. I called her for concerns and she brushed them off saying I was ok when I end up having my son at 5 months. After delivering him I saw her that one time and about an hour after having him she told me I could go home. After my son just passed away and I was having complications. She was inconsiderate and unprofessional! Never will I see her again!

Dr. Kathryn Landherr is amazing

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Landherr had been my ob/gyn since I was pregnant with my first son over 4 years ago and I had my second with her last October. I would recommend her to anyone. She talks to you without making you feel rushed and she is awesome during delivery. She has accommodated me and my husband and our kids in every way possible. I feel like she is part of our family. I will say though that one of the girls up front is kind of rude sometimes, not the one right when you walk in I really like her and the nurse practitioner got something wrong in tests I had once and it was a big deal for me but she is nice and Dr. Landherr told me as soon as she realized it was a mistake.

Will NEVER use this office again

Posted on April 6th, 2011

The office staff seems to be very unorganized and continually rescheduled my appointments. When they called me yesterday to schedule a follow up ultrasound within 2 week of my first one it really concerned me. They would not tell me why I needed it and Dr. Landherr did not return my call even after I called several times throughout the day. I was left thinking something was wrong with my baby. When I finally reached the nurse 24 hours later she said Dr. Landherr had misread my ultrasound and everything was fine! I will NEVER use this office again.

Just cares about the insurance

Posted on April 21st, 2010

Dr. Landherr was scheduled to assist with my surgery. I never saw her. You would think she would have seen the patient either pre-op or post-op but she didn't.

Posted on September 27th, 2017