Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Dr. Kathryn Landherr is amazing show details Dr. Kathryn Landherr is amazing
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. Landherr had been my ob/gyn since I was pregnant with my first son over 4 years ago and I had my second with her last October. I would recommend her to anyone. She talks to you without making you feel rushed and she is awesome during delivery. She has accommodated me and my husband and our kids in every way possible. I feel like she is part of our family. I will say though that one of the girls up front is kind of rude sometimes, not the one right when you walk in I really like her and the nurse practitioner got something wrong in tests I had once and it was a big deal for me but she is nice and Dr. Landherr told me as soon as she realized it was a mistake.

Will NEVER use this office again show details Will NEVER use this office again
Apr 6th, 2011

The office staff seems to be very unorganized and continually rescheduled my appointments. When they called me yesterday to schedule a follow up ultrasound within 2 week of my first one it really concerned me. They would not tell me why I needed it and Dr. Landherr did not return my call even after I called several times throughout the day. I was left thinking something was wrong with my baby. When I finally reached the nurse 24 hours later she said Dr. Landherr had misread my ultrasound and everything was fine! I will NEVER use this office again.

Just cares about the insurance show details Just cares about the insurance
Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Landherr was scheduled to assist with my surgery. I never saw her. You would think she would have seen the patient either pre-op or post-op but she didn't.