A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanti Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanti Agrawal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanti Agrawal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Agrawal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanti L Agrawal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kanti L. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Kanti Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanti Agrawal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Cardiologists.