Learn more about Dr. Kanti Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanti Agrawal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanti Agrawal, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agrawal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kanti L. Agrawal practice?
Dr. Kanti Agrawal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists, Garland Cardiologists, Garland Critical Care Practitioners, and Garland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.