A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanti Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanti Agrawal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanti Agrawal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Agrawal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanti L Agrawal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kanti L. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Kanti Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanti Agrawal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Cardiologists.