Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanti Havaldar
Dr. Kanti Havaldar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, MO, with another office in Maryville, MO. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Havaldar is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Health Services and Saint Francis Hospital Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kanti Havaldar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kanti Havaldar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, MO.
Dr. Lisa Distefano
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Maryville, MO 0.01 mi23
Dr. David Steele
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Maryville, MO 0.01 mi31
Dr. Chandrashekhar Pai
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Maryville, MO 0.05 mi26