A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanti Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanti Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanti Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Mercy Memorial Hospital, Monroe, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanti Hiralel Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kanti H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kanti Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanti Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Monroe Allergists and Monroe Pediatricians.