A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanti Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanti Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanti Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Mercy Memorial Hospital, Monroe, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanti Hiralel Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kanti H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kanti Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanti Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Allergists and Monroe Pediatricians.