A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanti Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanti Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanti Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Mercy Memorial Hospital, Monroe, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanti Hiralel Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kanti H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kanti Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanti Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Monroe Allergists and Monroe Pediatricians.