A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kantilal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kantilal Patel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kantilal Chaturdas Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kantilal C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kantilal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kantilal Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Puente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See La Puente Family Physicians and La Puente General Practitioners.