A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kantilal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kantilal Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kantilal Chaturdas Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kantilal C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kantilal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kantilal Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Puente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See La Puente Family Physicians and La Puente General Practitioners.