A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanu Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanu Panchal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanu Panchal, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Panchal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanu Panchal FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kanu Panchal practice?
- Dr. Kanu Panchal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kanu Panchal practices Neurological Surgery near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See McHenry Surgeons.