A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanu Sharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanu Sharan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanu Priya Sharan MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kanu P. Sharan practice?
- Dr. Kanu Sharan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kanu Sharan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists, Willingboro Hematologists, and Willingboro Oncologists.