A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanu Sharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanu Sharan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanu Priya Sharan MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kanu P. Sharan practice?
- Dr. Kanu Sharan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kanu Sharan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Internists, Camden Hematologists, and Camden Oncologists.