A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanu Sharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanu Sharan, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sharan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kanu P. Sharan practice?
Dr. Kanu Sharan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Internists, Camden Hematologists, Camden Oncologists, and Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.