Learn more about Dr. Kanu Sharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanu Sharan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanu Priya Sharan MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kanu P. Sharan practice?
- Dr. Kanu Sharan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kanu Sharan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists, Willingboro Hematologists, and Willingboro Oncologists.