A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwal Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwal Khanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanna
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwal Khanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwal Khanna MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kanwal Khanna practice?
- Dr. Kanwal Khanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwal Khanna practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Rheumatologists.